Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Planes ROCK!!!!

Hey!!!

Right now I am on the plane to Peru! It is AWESOME!!!!!! First we went from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles was very different from Denver. It had palm trees.

We had to switch planes in Los Angeles and we almost missed our flight to Peru.  We were running to catch the plane and we barely did.

We're going over the Pacific Ocean now.  AWESOME!! Because my big brother was sitting by the window, spotted an island!
Everybody is watching movies-except me. I'm READING!!-half of the time. There are these awesome screens on the back of everyone's seats- with a table! The plane I am currently on, going to Lima Peru has a TV, music, games and more on one screen! It has a table, reading lights, (AWESOME!) reclining comfortable chairs, cup holders, and pillows and blankets!! This ROCKS!!!!!

And I brought candy! (Werther's Originals, tic-tacs, whoppers, gummy fish, rolos) What could be better than this?!?!?!? Hmm, I wonder...

CUZCO!!! PERU!!! OH YEAH!!!! And now that I'm in Lima, LIMA!!!! Good night. You should totally come! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!  (We didn't end up getting to bed at our hotel until after 3 am--I was and am soooo tired. Couldn't get to sleep on the airplane at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment