Monday, August 12, 2013

El Bichito: My Home



This is where I live, El Bichito. It means " The Little Bug" in Spanish.
Front door
 Back door
                 

This is my parent's room. I have a window to their room. They have a  nice view out their window.








This is my brother Kai's room. He has a window to outside too. He plays a lot of music. Station 17, Music 24/7.









This is my window in my room, off to the left. It has the view out of my parent's room.
My room also has a window to the hall.



My room also has a window to the library/supplies room. My room has the most windows.










The bathroom! We have two bathrooms, that are twins. They're tiny.              
                                  


Now for downstairs. What you see above this text is a big window that you can see through at the comedor (dining room). It's a nice view. 


Beside this text, you see me in the comedor. They have four big tables for the kids that come here for lunch after school.




This is the motocar that is sometimes in the comedor.  I have no idea why it's there. Don't ask me!! The front is just like a motorcycle, but the back is a three-person seat. They're all over the place.


This is me in the kitchen,eating. Our food here is mostly this weird but delicious bread called pan de torta. We have that with yogurt for breakfast every day. Mmmm, mmmm!








Who's gonna wash the dishes? We have a sink, cold water, but no food disposal. We have to scrape all the food into the trash.



This is upstairs, where they're trying to build a biblioteca (a library). Pretty messy. Looks the same all the time. Don't think they're working much. Who needs to clean up their room?

Hey! One more set of stairs! Who put it there, where does it go to, and why is it there? Lets find out...









This is the water we wash our clothes with. Then we                                                                                     hang it up, old fashioned way.                  


This is still the roof, where I think they might be building too. Our Peruvian flag is where I'm running to. The roof always has a nice view, whatever the time of day.
Goodbye! I'm going back inside to work on my blog.



6 comments:

  1. Oh Sierra! How much we enjoy your blog...the photos and the text. Wonderful! We both love the photo of you by the window...the lighting, the composition...Beautiful! We think about you and your family every day and wonder what you are doing.

    Love,

    G&G S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! I miss you! I'm trying to update my blog more.

      Delete
  2. Warren and Cami both love looking at all your pictures. It's very interesting to see what Peru looks like and where you're living. What an adventure. I like that your rooms are all bright green. What a cheerful color!

    Now I will practice my spanish. I'm sure yours is way better than mine, and I took 5 years in high school and college! I wish I could have come with your family so I could learn some more. I never speak it and I've forgotten a lot.
    Hay muchos animales en Perú, no puedo creerlo! Los cerdos me dan miedo. No me gustan los cerdos. Tener cuidado con ellos... :) Espero que le gusta el pan de el panderia. Creo que se ve delicioso! Tener un gran dia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't understand any of your Spanish! Good job!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sierra! My name is James and I am in Miss. Wyman's class with you. I think you did a great job describing the house and the views. I am also wondering have you ever seen a llama? Anyway I am looking forward to having you in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. I have not seen a llama yet, or an alpaca. In the area that I live in, there is a disease that killed all of them. They are in different parts of Peru, though. I might see them in Cuzco.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete