Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'll miss home.

There are so many things I'll miss. Like all the fun I have at home, playing with legos, reading ENGLISH books, the trampoline,
pizza\movie night, bike rides. The friendly people here in Colorado. The confusing language with all its idioms and looong words, its antonyms and synonyms. My school and my teachers that I've loved through kindergarten, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade. My friends. Etc., etc., etc. My list could go on forever. At least I'll see them all again. It'll be so fun when I come back! Seeing everything I'd missed. But I still want to go, to have loads of fun at Cuzco, in Lima, and in the Banos del Inca (baths of the Inca). I'll have fun there.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! What a fun photo. Can you spell Tesla?

    Grandpa S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sierra Yes, I can spell Tesla. T-E-S-L-A. By the way, I can read your comment.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awesome!! I hope a lot of people follow your example.
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. I don't have any followers. Subscribe again.

      Delete