Monday, October 7, 2013

My New Friend

I have developed a new friend, already! Actually, I've had her since our first day we saw each other. Her name is Milagros (Mee-la-gross). Milagros was social when I first met her. She also is enthusiastic, funny, and lively, like me. And, out of all the girls, she does her homework the most. She recently had a birthday-now she's eight, like me! Her birthday was yesterday, on 9/25/2013. Here are some pictures of my very small but nice friend. (Big things come in little packages, right?) The picture on the left is out the window of the main working place where we work with the children (or watch them be crazy and try to tame them).

The picture below is still the place where we try to tame the crazy kids, and this is another picture of Milagros.
We're not changing rooms. Milagros and I, (now you can see how small Milagros is) pointing to our countries on the map in that gigantic room. To see how big it is, you can visit my other blog post called El Bichito: My Home. (Note: that post is especially long, finish this post first.
Still that room. Milagros and me doing homework, or tareas (tar-EH-ahs).
One day we went to Milagros' house and I got a little tour while my mom conversed with her mom.
Milagros' bedroom. Left to right: Lily, my little sister, Milagros, her brother, me, and Daniela, my other friend.
Milagros' main room in her house. Top to bottom: Milagros' mom, Milagros, and her little brother.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sierra! Milagros seems like a nice girl. I am glad you have a good friend there! I hope when you return you can still remain friends. That will be a great thing for you throughout your life. Are most children there much smaller than you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a nice girl. I hope that yes, we can stay friends. Yes, more than half of the kids my age (and sometimes older) are smaller than me. Americans are big.

      Sierra

      Delete